The following DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement is in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf ).
TruffleLive will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to TruffleLive designated copyright agent identified below. Please note that under 17 U.S. Code § 512(f) any person, who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be liable for damages.
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
In addition, we will promptly terminate the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers”. The Company considers a “repeat infringer” to be any user that has uploaded User Submission to or through the Service and for whom the Company has received more than two takedown notices compliant with the provisions of 17 U.S.C. § 512 with respect to such User Submission. The Company has discretion, however, to terminate the account of any user after receipt of a single notification of claimed infringement or upon the Company’s own determination.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner or an exclusive licensee of a copyright owner under applicable copyright laws, and believe that such copyrighted work was copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide trufflelive’s copyright agent with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works at the website.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit trufflelive to locate the material. Providing a broadcaster’s feed and the time on such feed at which you believe there has been an infringement is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit trufflelive to contact the complaining party, such as a name (real name), address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files. All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered to trufflelive’s designated copyright agent by using the form below, or by sending a written notice to the below address.
TruffleLiveAttn: DMCA Copyright Agent